Head-housekeeper & Catering manager – Rock Farm Slane (August 2015)
Busy Glamping & Guesthouse business in the Slane area with 7 yurts, 2 shepherds huts, 4 bell tents and a 6 bedroom guest house is looking for a full-time experienced housekeeper with catering experience to run both the housekeeping and catering services.
As a Housekeeping and Catering manager, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of all guest accommodation and public areas to deliver an excellent Guest experience. You would also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage accommodation turnarounds with a team of housekeeping assistants
• Be environmentally aware and ensure that only environmentally-friendly cleaning products can be used on site.
• Assist general manager and management team with all cleaning and bed linen procurement and food orders
• Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
• Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with Rock Farm Slane’s guidelines
• Vacuum rooms/yurts/huts and tents
• Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks in both communal areas and accommodation areas
• Ensure cleanliness of public areas
• Restock and maintain the bed linen and cleaning resources for all accommodation and guest areas
• Dispose of waste according to Rock Farm Slane’s guidelines
• Carry out lost property procedures
• Manage guest and management’s requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Manage master keys in his/her possession
• Check communal areas and toilets on a frequent basis; taking remedial action where necessary
• Comply with Rock Farm Slane’s security guidelines as well as all external fire regulations and health and safety legislation
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
*Openings for part-time experienced housekeepers and/or catering staff are available. Please enquire below.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org